Awesome! If you’ve made it this far, there’s a good chance we’re going to be friends.
So, between you and I, let me take you through what a day in my life as a blogger USED to look like:
-Wake up SUPER motivated with a to-do list: write a blog post, respond to comments, blast my newest post out to all my social media platforms
But, wait, before getting to anything on my to-do list, I also want to change my entire branding color scheme.
-Decide to change my website theme for the 17th time
-Add some custom coding in WordPress that randomly makes my entire sidebar disappear
-Create support tickets
-Pray my entire website doesn’t explode
-Lose motivation to do anything since my colors aren’t “perfect”
– Cat memes and naps. At 10:36am.
Don’t let this be you! Please.
This directionless, confused, unmotivated blogger was me. Every day. For a YEAR.
Being a business owner basically makes you an accountant, designer, CEO, customer rep, and administrator.
And let’s be honest: it can be seriously overwhelming.
Between creating your graphics, writing content for your website, building your email list and creating your own digital products (because yes, you should ABSOLUTELY sell your own online goodies!) how do you know where to begin?
This is where I come in. I want to help you become the most productive, successful, and motivated online entrepreneur you can be!
No tricks. No get rich quick schemes. Just an amazingly profitable online business.
Check out what’s new on the blog
- The Best Professional Looking WordPress Themes for Bloggers
- 8 Hard Lessons I Learned When I Gave Up Blogging for a Year
- The Ridiculously Easy Guide to Starting a Blog People Will Love Part 3
- The Ridiculously Easy Guide to Starting a Blog People Will Love Part 2
- The Ridiculously Easy Guide to Starting a Blog People Will Love Part 1